The fellow is expected to graduate having performed >250 arthroplasties, >100 rotator cuff repairs, >50 instability repairs, >100 elbow surgeries, for a total of >500 surgeries. Here are examples of procedures the fellow can expect to encounter:
- Arthroplasty: anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty, reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, hemiarthroplasty, revision arthroplasty with glenoid and humeral bone grafting
- Rotator Cuff: primary and revision arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, patch augmentation, superior capsular reconstruction, anterior and posterior tendon transfers including arthroscopic-assisted lower trapezius transfer
- Shoulder Instability: arthroscopic labral repair, open labral repair and capsular shift, latarjet, remplissage, open and arthroscopic approaches to repair of humeral ligamentous tears, humeral and glenoid osteochondral allografting
- Trauma: open reduction and internal fixation for acute fractures and nonunions, arthroplasty for the acute fractures and for fracture sequelae
- Elbow: Biceps and triceps repair and reconstruction, lateral and medial collateral ligament repair and reconstruction, open and arthroscopic approaches to arthritis and chondral pathology, primary and revision arthroplasty, humeral osteochondral allografting.